Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I haven't killed him . . . yet

Bug is feeling like a big boy.
He's expanding his vocabulary.
And he's ticking me off.
He says the following at least a hundred times a day:
  • "I don't want to."
  • "I don't like you."
  • "You need to calm down."
  • "No!"
  • "You stop it!"
  • "I don't like you." (Have I mentioend this one already? It's a personal favorite of mine.)
  • "You go to the corner."
  • "I'm mad."

Anything I ask him to do, he tells me he doesn't want to. If his butt was on fire and I offered to put it out, he'd tell me to stop that.

He doesn't like anything. He's like that commercial with th mother and daughter in the grocery store. You know the one. She tells her mother she doesn't like anything, until she falls silent when faced with Pedialyte.

Bug would hate the Pedialyte.

No one told me motherhood would be like this.

I would never have had sex. Ever.

No comments: