Monday, October 6, 2008

The Mans Response

Well what can I write after reading that. I guess all I can do is Thank You for being you and not changing. You have stood by my side through thick and thin (no fat jokes)and never judged me even though you knew my faults. Thank You for being a wonderful mother that always puts her kids interest first --even if it means no sleep.But more than anything Thank You for being my wife and giving me the best 13 years of my life. I love you and cant wait to see what the rest of our lives together will bring. Happy Anniversary Baby Love The Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhh!! What can he say??? hhmmm?? I am still impressed of the, well should I say it...... LOVE ..... that you too have for each other. I just hope that my man still feels that way about me after tons of years..LOLOL with me. Cuz you know how I am... LOL well, we will keep that for another one of your books of life. Congrades going out to you both....

We love ya
Aunt Kelly/missie